Terrance Jones will return to UK


Terrence Jones announced today that he'll return to Kentucky for his sophomore season and remove his name from the NBA Draft. Terrence Jones was named Third Team All-America by Yahoo! and received Freshman All-America status by several media outlets. Jones was also named the Southeastern Conference Freshman of the Year by the league coaches and SEC Newcomer of the Year by the Associated Press.

Jones Twitter:
I've been enjoying being a college player & plan on striving to reach my goal of winning #8 here at UK. I can't leave the BBN just yet.

Calipari comments:
“I’m very happy for Terrence and his family because he did the right thing for his future but he had to come to that conclusion,” UK head coach John Calipari said. “He told me he wanted to continue enjoying the college experience and I told him that was fine by me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment